The optimum solution for professional kitchens. Recommended for caterers, public caterers, and butchers.
At a glance
- Temperature stability of ±0.01 °C
- Splash-proof operating keypad
- Bright VFD temperature display
- Hygienic anti-fingerprint stainless hood
- Low-level water alarm
- Three timers
- Pre-programmed temperature memory keys (fish, meat, vegetables)
- Core temperature alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Straightforward HACCP-compliant data storage
- Guided-user auto calibration
- Simultaneous display of target and actual temperatures, core temperature and timer
- PC control and recording
- High-capacity pump (14l/min)
- Stainless steel protection grid (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
- Temperature display in °C and °F
- Stainless steel bridge
- Insulated bath tank
- Bath lid constructed of stainless steel
- Drain tap
- Robust handles
Diamond L is delivered fully assembled on a robust stainless steel bridge with an insulated bath tank (for 44-liter filling volume), stainless steel bath lid, and drain tap. This system is highly stable and robust with handles for easy transport.
Diamond has all of the features that make Pearl so special plus additional innovative functions like pre-programmed memory keys for meat, fish, and vegetables, straightforward HACCP data logging, and calibration functions.
When used in conjunction with the core temperature sensor, Diamond emits an alarm to indicate that your selected core temperature has been reached. The Easy fusionchef software gives you the ability to control, visualize, and log HACCP-relevant data for up to 24 Diamond units simultaneously.
The timers can be started separately from each other so you always stay in control, even during hectic situations. The timer that will expire next is shown continuously. A visual and acoustic signal informs the chef when the desired time has passed. The timer then goes into the minus range so you always know the total time that the food has been cooking.
Each of the pre-programmed memory keys (fish, meat, and vegetables) is set by default to five practical temperature values. Of course, you can edit these values at any time. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Diamond has extensive functionality that makes it an excellent addition to any professional kitchen.
As a closed unit, it greatly reduces evaporation of water, especially when cooking for long periods. As a result, safety shutdowns caused by a low water level are effectively avoided. When it’s time for cleanup, simply put the water bath and bath lid into a dishwasher.