The flexible solution which fits various vessels. Recommended for restaurants, hotel restaurants, innovative chefs, caterers, public caterers, butchers.
At a glance
- Temperature stability of ±0.01 °C
- Splash-proof operating keypad
- Bright VFD temperature display
- Hygienic anti-fingerprint stainless hood
- Low-level water alarm
- Three timers
- Pre-programmed temperature memory keys (fish, meat, vegetables)
- Core temperature alarm (acoustic and visual)
- Straightforward HACCP-compliant data storage
- Guided-user auto calibration
- Simultaneous display of target and actual temperatures, core temperature and timer
- PC control and recording
- High-capacity pump (14l/min)
- For vessels up to 58 liters
- Variable stainless steel bridge from 35 to 68 cm
- Stainless steel protection grid (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
- Temperature display in °C and °F
- Protection class IPX4: Protection against spray water from all directions
Diamond Z guarantees a temperature stability of ±0.03 °C in vessels or cooking pots up to 58 liters.
Diamond has all of the features that make Pearl so special plus additional innovative functions like pre-programmed memory keys for meat, fish, and vegetables, straightforward HACCP data logging, and calibration functions.
When used in conjunction with the core temperature sensor, Diamond emits an alarm to indicate that your selected core temperature has been reached. The Easy fusionchef software gives you the ability to control, visualize, and log HACCP-relevant data for up to 24 Diamond units simultaneously.
The timers can be started separately from each other so you always stay in control, even during hectic situations. The timer that will expire next is shown continuously. A visual and acoustic signal informs the chef when the desired time has passed. The timer then goes into the minus range so you always know the total time that the food has been cooking.
Each of the pre-programmed memory keys (fish, meat, and vegetables) is set by default to five practical temperature values. Of course, you can edit these values at any time. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Diamond has extensive functionality that makes it an excellent addition to any professional kitchen.
To meet your needs the flexible stainless steel bridge can be adjusted to baths and vessels of various sizes from 35 to 68 cm. Special rubber knobs prevent the bridge from slipping, e.g. on stainless steel.
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
GN 1/2 200 mm (13 liters): up to about 5 kg
GN 1/1 150 mm (19 liters): up to about 8 kg
GN 1/1 200 mm (27 liters): up to about 12 kg
GN 2/1 150 mm (44 liters): up to about 20 kg
GN 2/1 200 mm (58 liters): up to about 27 kg